- You need to appear in person at the Records Division.
St Charles County Sheriff Department
101 Sheriff Dierker Court
O'Fallon, MO 63366
- Requests will be accepted from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- You must produce a Missouri Drivers License with current address.
- Be a resident of St. Charles County.
- You cannot obtain a record check on anyone other than yourself unless you have a notarized release from that person stating their name, address, social security number, date of birth, and reason for request.
- A $5.00 fee is collected in the form of cash, check or money order.